Burn injuries can range from minor 1st degree burns to severe 3rd degree or even full thickness burns. The more severe the burn, the more at risk the victim is for infection, dehydration and even death.
There are many different types of burns, including:
- Thermal Burns – caused by hot objects, steam, hot liquids or fire.
- Electrical Burns – caused by coming in contact with live electrical current.
- Friction Burns – caused when the skin comes into contact with a hard surface at a high velocity
- Chemical Burns – caused by exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Radiation Burns – caused when the skin is exposed to high amounts of radiation
Not only are burn injuries exceptionally devastating, they’re also very painful. It takes a significant amount of time to heal from a burn injury, especially more severe burn injuries like 3rd degree burns, full thickness burns or burns over a large percentage of the body.
If you or a loved one have suffered a burn injury, it is important that you seek experienced legal representation as soon as possible. I have the skills and resources needed to help you with your case, from filing insurance forms and other red tape to supporting you during this difficult time.
I will advocate for you to receive the highest award available in your case, so you and your family can stay focused on recovery.
You don’t have to let the financial, physical and emotional costs of a burn injury overwhelm you or your loved ones. Call me today for a consultation.
(228) 265-9470 (voice)
(877) 742-3929 (fax)